The Continuing Education Department offers a variety of driver improvement courses! These courses comply with section 318.1451 Florida Statute.
- Motorcycle Safety Foundation Basic Rider Course – 15 hours; This course is designed for drivers that wish to obtain their motorcycle endorsement. Offered every weekend on Pensacola campus
- ONLINE COURSES: (These courses are taught on-line using American Safety Council Instructors and curriculum.)
- Advanced Driver Improvement (ADI) – 12 hours; This course is designed for drivers that have a suspended and/or revoked driver’s license due to multiple traffic citations.
- Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) – 4 hours; This course is designed for drivers who have received a minor traffic citation. Note: Students must have their citation number and driver’s license accessible.
- First-Time Driver’s Course– 4 hours; This course is designed to familiarize first-time drivers with lawful and courteous driving habits. Meets the requirements for TLSAE.
- Judge Ordered Traffic Course – 8 hours; This course will fulfill the requirement of an 8-hour traffic class that a court or judge has ordered.
- Mature Driver Course – 6 hours; This course is designed for drivers over 55 with a Florida Driver’s License to save money on car insurance by taking a 6-hour prevention course.
For more information, contact Continuing Education office at (850)484-1797 or at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note: We DO NOT have any “Behind the Wheel” driving courses